Processing your application. Please be patient while we make sure we receive every piece of it.
You will make use of the PowerPivot add-in to import data from various sources and create a dynamic report.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- become familiar with the PowerPivot application and import data.
- manipulate data in a PowerPivot worksheet.
- create reports using PowerPivot data.
- use DAX functions in PowerPivot.
- distribute PowerPivot Data.
This course is for students with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010 and general computing proficiency, including those who will be using Excel to make business decisions.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take one of the following Element K courses or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft® Excel® 2010: Level 1, Microsoft® Excel® 2010: Level 2, and Microsoft® Excel® 2010: Level 3.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPivot
- Topic 1A: Explore the PowerPivot Application
- Topic 1B: Import Data from Various Data Sources
- Topic 1C: Refresh Data from a Data Source
- Topic 1D: Create Linked Tables
- Lesson 2: Manipulating PowerPivot Data
- Topic 2A: Organize and Format Tables
- Topic 2B: Create Calculated Columns
- Topic 2C: Sort and Filter PowerPivot Data
- Topic 2D: Create and Manage Table Relationships
- Lesson 3: Creating PowerPivot Reports
- Topic 3A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic 3B: Create PivotCharts
- Topic 3C: Filter Data Using Slicers
- Topic 3D: Present PivotTable Data Visually
- Lesson 4: Using DAX Functions in PowerPivot
- Topic 4A: Manipulate PowerPivot Data Using DAX Functions
- Topic 4B: Extract Data from Tables Using Functions
- Topic 4C: Work with Time Dependent Data
- Lesson 5: Distributing PowerPivot Data
- Topic 5A: Protect Reports
- Topic 5B: Save Reports in Different File Formats