Processing your application. Please be patient while we make sure we receive every piece of it.
You will create and analyze Pivot Table data.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- build a PivotTable.
- analyze data using PivotTables.
- present PivotTable data visually.
This course is meant for people with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and general computer proficiency.
Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the following Element K courses or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 1 and Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 2
- Lesson 1: Building a PivotTable
- Topic 1A: Insert a PivotTable
- Topic 1B: Create a PivotTable Based on External Data
- Topic 1C: Categorize PivotTable Data
- Topic 1D: Customize a PivotTable
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Topic 2A: Create Custom Calculations in a PivotTable
- Topic 2B: Restructure a PivotTable
Appendix A: SolversAppendix B: Goal SeekAppendix C: Troubleshooting PivotTables
- Lesson 3: Presenting PivotTable Data Visually
- Topic 3A: Format a PivotTable
- Topic 3B: Present a PivotTable in a PivotChart
- Topic 3C: Print PivotTables and PivotCharts