Processing your application. Please be patient while we make sure we receive every piece of it.
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) v1.0 is a newly created five-day instructor-led training (vILT) course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).
Network security engineers
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
Lesson 1: Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
Lesson 2: Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
Lesson 3: Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
Lesson 4: Deploying Basic Cisco Clientless SSL VPN
Lesson 5: Deploying Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
Lesson 6: Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies
Lab 1: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity on the Cisco ASA
Lab 2: Implement Cisco IOS Static VTI Point-to-Point Tunnel
Lab 3: Implement DMVPN
Lab 4: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
Lab 5: Implement Hub-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
Lab 6: Implement Spoke-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
Lab 7: Implement ASA Basic Clientless SSL VPN
Lab 8: Application Access Clientless SSL
Lab 9: Advanced AAA Clientless SSL
Lab 10: Implement ASA Basic AnyConnect SSL VPN
Lab 11: Configure Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
Lab 12: Configure Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs on Cisco ASA
Lab 13: Configure Advanced Authentication for Cisco AnyConnect VPN on Cisco ASA
Lab 14: Configure Hostscan and DAP for AnyConnect SSL VPNs