Processing your application. Please be patient while we make sure we receive every piece of it.
You will automate your job tasks in Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- develop a macro.
- format worksheets using macros.
- create an interactive worksheet.
- work with multiple worksheets.
- perform calculations.
This course is intended for advanced Microsoft Excel professionals that need to automate Excel spreadsheet tasks using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
Knowledge of the basics of Excel, including how to create, edit, format, and print worksheets that include charts and sorted and filtered data. Students are recommended to first take the following Element K courses or have equivalent knowledge:
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 1
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 2
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 3
- Lesson 1: Developing Macros
- Topic 1A: Create a Macro Using the Macro Recorder
- Topic 1B: Edit a Macro
- Topic 1C: Debug a Macro
- Topic 1D: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and Hotkeys
- Topic 1E: Set Macro Security
- Lesson 2: Formatting Worksheets Using Macros
- Topic 2A: Insert Text
- Topic 2B: Format Text
- Topic 2C: Sort Data
- Topic 2D: Duplicate Data
- Topic 2E: Generate a Report
- Lesson 3: Creating an Interactive Worksheet
- Topic 3A: Determine the Dialog Box Type
- Topic 3B: Capture User Input
- Lesson 4: Working with Multiple Worksheets
- Topic 4A: Insert, Copy, and Delete Worksheets
- Topic 4B: Rename Worksheets
- Topic 4C: Modify the Order of Worksheets
- Topic 4D: Print Worksheets
- Lesson 5: Performing Calculations
- Topic 5A: Create User-Defined Functions
- Topic 5B: Automate SUM Functions