Processing your application. Please be patient while we make sure we receive every piece of it.
In this course, you will weigh the pros and cons of cloud computing to make effective decisions and meet IT challenges.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
• learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
• differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
• identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
• identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
• identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization.
• identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, and you will also identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.
The CompTIA Cloud Essential Specialty certification is relevant to IT specialists, IT technical services specialists, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants, business and IT management, business process owners, and analysts.
This course is the first step on a training path that can lead to a technical career dealing with cloud computing. CompTIA recommends that a candidate have at least six months of experience in an IT environment, with direct involvement in IT-related tasks, responsibilities and/or decision-making.
CLO-100: CompTIA Cloud Essentials(Exam CLO-001)
Topics Lesson 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
Lesson 2:Business Value of Cloud Computing
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- Evolution of the Cloud
- Specialized Cloud Services
Lesson 3:Technical Perspectives of Cloud Computing
- Business Need for Cloud Computing
- Cloud Scalability
- Cloud Security
- Impact of Cloud Computing on Business
Lesson 4:Technical Challenges of Cloud Computing
- The Cloud Deployment Models
- Network Requirements for Cloud Deployment
- Automation and Self-Service in Cloud Computing
- Federated Cloud Services
Lesson 5: Stepsto Successful Adoption of Cloud Services
- Cloud Storage
- Application Performance
- Data Integration
- Security Risks and Mitigation
- Application Architecture and the Development Process
Lesson 6: ITILand Cloud Computing
- Steps to Adopting Cloud Services
- Organizational Capability to Adopt Cloud Services
- Cloud Vendor Roles and Capabilities
- Migrating Applications to the Cloud
Lesson 7:Identifying Risks and Consequences
- Overview of ITIL
- Planning Service Strategy
- Designing Cloud Service
- Transitioning to Live Environment
- Running a Cloud Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement with Cloud
- Organizational Risks
- Technical Risks
- Legal Risks
- Cost Evaluation for Cloud Computing
- Identify Maintenance Aspects of Strategic Flexibility